What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the site) to the user’s Internet browser, automatically memorized by the latter on the computer and automatically sent back to the server at each subsequent access to the site.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner and/or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
- by managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies).
Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective managers.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group ex art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing.
- Persistent that remain stored on the computer’s hard drive until they expire or are canceled by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer browser to accept/reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is offered, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them definitively), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical cookies are used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of navigation language. In general, therefore, it is not necessary to acquire the prior and informed consent of the user. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- All cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes are non-technical. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not been adequately informed beforehand and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies can, in turn, be grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. These are cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets. This category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user’s interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of Facebook, Google+, Twitter are widgets.
- Advertising. This category includes cookies used to advertise within a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons. This category includes code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as analyzing the use of websites, monitoring and reporting on advertising and personalizing advertising and content.
The cookies on the Site
- Session cookie
- Analytical cookies
This site will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary to acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregated form relating to your navigation on the pages of the Site.